Air-Track+ 33 cm / 7,5 m
Airtrack+ - A multifunctional tumble track!
With an Airtrack+ sport clubs will expand their possibilities with the multifunctional tumble track which can be used by everyone, from children to adults and from beginners to elite gymnasts.
The Airtrack+ was developed with a big focus on safety, high quality, a good rebound and easy handling.
Our Airtrack+ now comes with a new patent pending hook system at both ends, so you can easily replace the hook connection strip if it gets worn. Furthermore, our Airtrack+ has VELCRO® on both sides (not replaceable). This means that the track can easily be attached to other equipment without any risk that the parts slide from each other.
In addition, the gym track has no zips. The track is basically air-tight and can be used without a stationary blower.
Gym Track with many benefits
• Flat surface with fast and good rebound
• Adjustable hardness, making the track equally suitable for elite gymnasts and beginners alike
• Easily stored
• Handles on the sides for easy carrying
• VELCRO® on all sides ensure multi-purpose use, providing ideal opportunities for exciting tumbling choreographies and differentiated training
• Specially developed patent pending hook system at both ends, making it easy to replace the hook connection strip, if it gets worn
• Decidedly quiet blower
• Perfectly matching with other PE-Redskaber’s products
• No valves etc. protrude from the airtrack
• Standard colours are blue/red, but other colours are available
The story of the Airtrack
The Airtrack is a result of PE-Redskaber working on producing long trampoline tracks, also known as Tumble Tracks, which were used in the United States in the 90's. They were heavy and therefore difficult to store away in the gym.
In the summer of 1995, when the founder of PE-Redskaber saw children on a big bouncy cushion, the idea came to make a long narrow bouncy pillow. To the bouncy pads a blower was added, which constantly added air to the track. Since the first of the kind should have a name, it was named Air Track. The name was derived from the long trampoline tracks from the United States, called Tumble Tracks.
The first airtracks were 3 meters wide and 70 cm high and were produced in lengths of 12 and 15 meters. After a while the tracks became 50 cm high.
From rescue fleet to gym track
At a boat fair visit in the summer of 1997, a bottom of a rescue fleet was found by chance. The bottom was 7.5 cm high and airtight. It gave the idea of developing an air-tight track "PE Plus Gym Track", which was placed under the PE tumble tracks (developed in 1994).
A utility model protection was made in 1997 on an air-tight track (PE Plus), which lasted 10 years - until 2007. PE-Redskaber was the first in the world to use airtight units in gymnastics as we know them used throughout the world today.
PE-Redskaber has more than 20 years of experience producing airtight products for gymnastics.